My wife and I decided to try this one at Outback Steak House one day (fitting, isn't it?) and I was lucky enough that they had it on tap! I could tell this this beer was from down-under because of how crisp and refreshing it is. As I drank it, I could totally envision myself drinking this on a hot SW Florida day. It's a light beer that's a golden color with a taste that comes more from the hops than the malt. I would liken this more to Tuskers than our own domestic light beers because it had some weight and a sense of refreshment to it unlike our mega domestics which I put into the feather-weight category.
My wife and I decided to try this one at Outback Steak House one day (fitting, isn't it?) and I was lucky enough that they had it on tap! I could tell this this beer was from down-under because of how crisp and refreshing it is. As I drank it, I could totally envision myself drinking this on a hot SW Florida day. It's a light beer that's a golden color with a taste that comes more from the hops than the malt. I would liken this more to Tuskers than our own domestic light beers because it had some weight and a sense of refreshment to it unlike our mega domestics which I put into the feather-weight category.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment