The Drinking Horn

Thoughts on Life as a Horn Major

ad

Premium Pechs

I tried this beer at the suggestion of my wife when I showed her the wonders of Total Wine and Spirits. At first I was hesitant of trying this because in my mind peaches and beer flavors don't seem to mix. I was pleasantly surprised however because this reminded me of Leinenkugels Berry Weis in style. It didn't have the "beer" taste as much as a slightly carbonated peach drink. It had the essence of beer under the flavor, but it was defenetly made with peach juice, like how Berry Weis is a strong honey and berry flavor, but it doesn't taste anything like a wine cooler. It didn't taste like fake peach and I think this is because there were bits of real peach floating along the bottom of the bottle. I think this is a good craft beer that that would be great once in a while, but not every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment