This is a unique beer because like Pechs, it really dosen't have that characteristic "beer" taste that we either love or hate. This was actually the first beer I ever had and I think that it was a good introduction to the beer world so I could get use to the underlying beer taste without scaring off my taste buds. The berry tastes are at the front of this beer, which almost erases any bitterness that would be in it. In some bottles, I can taste the honey more than in others but it always works very nicely with the other flavors. I think this beer is also a great introduction into the world of craft brews and unique beers because its so unlike many of the others that I have tried.
This is a unique beer because like Pechs, it really dosen't have that characteristic "beer" taste that we either love or hate. This was actually the first beer I ever had and I think that it was a good introduction to the beer world so I could get use to the underlying beer taste without scaring off my taste buds. The berry tastes are at the front of this beer, which almost erases any bitterness that would be in it. In some bottles, I can taste the honey more than in others but it always works very nicely with the other flavors. I think this beer is also a great introduction into the world of craft brews and unique beers because its so unlike many of the others that I have tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment