The Drinking Horn

Thoughts on Life as a Horn Major

ad

Rogue Dead Guy Ale

I was out with some friends at R.J. Gators and I saw this beer as a micro brew special. Going off of the name alone because our waitress didn't know much about it, I figured it can't be too bad.

This had a nice amber color and a kind of sweet smell. It started off with a nice sweet/malty taste and then ended with a drier hoppiness that really complemented and balanced everything out.

This was my first Mai bock and comparing it to a regular bock, I would say that this bock is less malty and with more of a hopp presence than an average bock. It was more dry and bitter than compared the the bocks I've had but still without the strong hopp flavor.

I can safely say that this is now one of my favorite brews.

No comments:

Post a Comment